If you are ready to submit your resume, fill out the form to the right. Please attach your resume in pdf format, no cover letter is necessary. You may also submit your resume manually by e-mailing your resume, in MS Word format, as an attachment to: Recruiting@thcllc.com. Be sure to include the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. If we are interested in interviewing you, we will contact you at the contact information you provide on your resume.
Project ManagerJob Number: Req ID ESAS001
Job Date: 2013-05-28
Job Location: Northern VA
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the federal projects and contract performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial) during the full life cycle of the project.
- Serve as the primary manager and interface with government personnel (contracting officer, program manager, contracting officer representative).
- Effective management of all program requirements/positions; with emphasis on maintaining and delivering accurate cost reporting, ensuring accountability and quality performance results from proposed personnel, and cultivating effective relations.
- Engage customer organizations as may be required to address personnel performance, program related activities, requirements, concerns and other support issues.
- Ensure all personnel who are supporting the program understands the scope and responsibilities of its positions as defined within this SOW and other requirements.
- Ensure all its personnel adhere to agency's policies, instructions, and processes; in addition to managing personnel performance.
- Establish meeting agendas and coordinate with the government customer on meeting minutes, and confirm and verify committed actions by both parties.
- Bachelors Degree in an associated discipline and minimum of 7 to 10 years of related experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing a federal government contracts, similar in size and scope.
- Must have experience with directing and guiding project team members on all phases within an Administrative project.
- Project Management Professional Certification, a plus.