If you are ready to submit your resume, fill out the form to the right. Please attach your resume in pdf format, no cover letter is necessary. You may also submit your resume manually by e-mailing your resume, in MS Word format, as an attachment to: Recruiting@thcllc.com. Be sure to include the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. If we are interested in interviewing you, we will contact you at the contact information you provide on your resume.
Sr. ConsultantJob Number: Req ID CON01
Job Date: 2013-01-29
Job Location: Metro DC
Clearance Level: Agency Clearance
The ideal candidate should have experience managing small tasks orders, identifying resources and overseeing a small team of technical and business staff members; in addition to experience writing task/work plans, work breakdown structures, budgets and resource plans, needed to successfully execute tasks/projects. Must be familiar with all phases of the business process reengineering through implementation.
- Perform tasks and define work breakdown structures, resource plans needed to successfully execute tasks
- Support business process modernization efforts, recommend and implement client process improvements
- Interview client's employees, management team and other stakeholders; facilitate focus groups and workshops
- Conduct business process planning, assessment and measurement on current business processes
- Create process flow diagrams, analyze costs, and document new business processes in the form of a formal Business Requirements Document
- Develop or revise existing or new documentation, generate or edit correspondence, meeting minute preparation, and coordinate meetings or agendas
- Perform research and analysis for adherence to established operating procedures and functional improvements
- Perform statistical analysis on current and historical data to identify trends and outliers.
- Advise the client on course of action based on analysis performed
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements
- Align projects to project goals and client objectives
- Produce new process improvement techniques and services
- Develop metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Identify and manage resources to successfully execute projects
- Provide consultation on the use of reengineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
- Provide ideas to leadership, produce new process improvement techniques and services and integrate them into the firm's core competencies and techniques
- Stay abreast of leading industry proven solutions, lessons learned and approaches in support of business modernization and process improvement initiatives and other related services
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, vendors and staff and possess strong writing, editing and oral presentation skills
- 5 to 7 years related commercial or government consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent related experience
- Experience with MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio and Requirements Analysis Tools
- 1 to 2 years of technical, systems development life-cycle experience building and implementing systems for Government and Commercial organizations.
- 3 to 6 years of requirements analysis
- 2 to 4 years of BPMN experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in health IT or housing preferred