If you are ready to submit your resume, fill out the form to the right. Please attach your resume in pdf format, no cover letter is necessary. You may also submit your resume manually by e-mailing your resume, in MS Word format, as an attachment to: Recruiting@thcllc.com. Be sure to include the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. If we are interested in interviewing you, we will contact you at the contact information you provide on your resume.
Project ManagerJob Number: Req ID PM001
Job Date: 2013-01-29
Job Location: Metro DC
Clearance Level: Agency Clearance
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the federal projects and contract performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial) during the full life cycle of the project. Must be familiar with all phases of the business process reengineering through implementation. Oversees the development and installation of techniques and procedures to implement policy decisions with regard to organizational structures, program evaluation and productivity improvements.
- Consults with the client to ensure conformity to project and contractual obligations.
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports in order to show progress of projects to management and customers.
- Organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates, and oversees the successful completion of all assigned project tasks.
- Ensures the development, maintenance and implementation of a detailed Project Management Plan, schedule and budget; documents and guides the performance of all functional and technical activities performed.
- Ensures that quality service is obtained through efficient use of procedures, staff and equipment.
- Strategizes with the client and client staff to formulate solutions to current and future business and IT organizational challenges.
- Collaborates with multiple government, contractor and T&H staff to achieve the mission of the client.
- Facilitates planning sessions and provides expert advice to client Executives and Program Managers in a highly diverse business and technology environment.
- Implements strategies to migrate organizations from current practices and processes to transformed and improved practices and processes.
- Identifies alternatives, potential impacts, and solutions for business processes that can be improved through automation.
- Analyzes and evaluates complex business processes through state-of-the art Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) methodologies, tools, and technology.
- Works with the customer to integrate the project results into a comprehensive report that demonstrates value to the client.
- Bachelors Degree in an associated discipline and minimum of 7 to 10 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing a federal government contracts.
- Minimum of 5 years of managing and delivering solutions for BPR Analysis/Business Transformation efforts.
- Must be a Consultant by trade and understand how the results of a BPR effort are implemented within an organization's business and technical environment.
- Must have experience with directing and guiding project team members on all phases within a BPR project.
- Project Management Professional Certification, a plus.
- Managers with Health IT, Housing or Micro Strategy experience, a plus!