T&H has provided supportive services to our clients and public housing residents across the Nation.
- Training the POAH and City of Chicago stakeholders on a quarterly basis on community-based performance management.
- T&H developed multiple curricula and deployed Learning Management System solutions for HOPE VI, Choice Neighborhoods and related Housing initiatives. Our web-based and real-time (live instructor led) sessions have trained over 500 students in multiple locations.
- We conduct regular web-based training to instruct new grantees on requirements or retrain new staff from existing grantee sites.
- We have made all courses available over the web on an on-demand basis.
Other HCVP-focused training include:
- Occupancy Training and Certification
- Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Training and Certification
- Income Determination and Rent Calculation Training
- Family Self Sufficiency Training
- Tenant-Based Assistance Training
- HUD Rental Housing Improvement Program Training
- SEMAP Training
- Family Self-Sufficiency Administration
- Homeownership Program Development
- Family Unification Program Administration
- Project Based Voucher Administration
- Community Outreach and Communications Programs
- Mobility and Deconcentration Program Development