GSA Alliant - Small acquisition
GSA ALLIANT - Small acquisition
Alliant Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)Thomas & Herbert Consulting LLC's GSA Alliant Small Business Prime Partner is DKW Communications, Inc. via contract # GS-06F-0618Z Alliant Small Business, GSA's premier small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners. With a $15 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, Alliant Small Business allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for small businesses.
Alliant Small Business features
- Ceiling: $15 billion
- Period of performance: February 3, 2009 to February 2, 2014, with one five-year option from February 3, 2014 to February 2, 2019.
- Alignment with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- This provides a common framework and terminology for defining and understanding the components of an IT solution. Alignment with the FEA and DoDEA enables Alliant Small Business to evolve over time as technologies change without requiring a technical refresh. It also conforms to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy mandates for reporting on IT investments.
- Low 0.75 percent contract access fee
- GWACs share the same low fee with GSA Schedules.
- Access to all types of task orders